So, let's make this a little bit more up beat than the last one. I was certainly not in a very good mood that night. I lot has happened sense then. Christmas was great! I got to spend two weeks with Family, which you never really know how much you love them until you have to leave... or think about moving all the way across the country. And... I got to spend a few precious days with Tawna and her family. Though I'm a little sad that her little niece doesn't run around asking for me... ;-) Well not really, she knows the important people, Mom, dad, Grandpa, Grandma, and Tawna. I'm sure she knows Amber's name as well, I just haven't heard it.
School started again... the beginning of the end of my undergrad schooling... AWESOME, and I got a job offer in New York. Talk about really moving all the way across the country. After a few days of thoughts and prayer, the pros definitely outweighed the cons and so... TO NEW YORK! Before y'all get too excited, it's upstate new york and if you are all going to come visit, it's still a 2 hour drive to New York City. But still!!! The empire State had better watch out. (ya I also have tons of paperwork to fill out...)
School is same ol same ol. Though, I have been skiing 4 times in the last 8 days. hehehehe What the life hu? Nothing like good clean College living. I also Love my Personal Finance class. It's like a religion class about money and there isn't any other way to teach it. The integration of Gospel into seemingly mundane topics is another joy that I will be sorry to let go of when I leave for New York. BYU has brought many many blessings into my life. Friends, learning, and spiritual growth. What more can your ask for. (if anyone even mentions marriage, ya well... I put my trust and patience in the Lord and keep on truckin')
Updates soon to come...
Until then, See things as they really are. -Elder David A. Bednar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment